How to do Cardless Withdrawal in Nigeria. ( All Banks).
Technology has helped banks in Nigeria to come up with a concept where people can withdraw money without using a debit card. This is in a bid to serve their customers better and make life easier.
Although it is still very unpopular, it is very helpful and important for easy transactions and to avoid occasions ATM swallows debit card and make the customer helpless or for the days one might forget his or her debit card.
This new concept grants that apart from using the mobile app, you can readily access your money through the cash withdrawal process on ATM without your debit card in Nigeria. All you need is your smartphone.
This article will explain and give you insight into the usage of the cardless withdrawal services of some banks in Nigeria, namely First Bank PLC, Access Bank, GTBank, Union Bank, UBA, Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank, and Zenith Bank PLC. This is in no particular order of preference.
Let’s show you how it works with each of the selected Banks in Nigeria.
Cardless Withdrawal With Union Bank
For Union Bank, they have two options for cashless withdrawal – Union Bank banking mobile app and Bank code(*826#).
Union Bank banking Mobile App
- Once you log in to the Union Bank banking mobile App.
- Generate the pay code
- At any Union bank ATM or cardless enabled ATM, complete the transaction at the ATM by entering the generated code and mobile number.
For the code option
- Dial “*826#” from the mobile number registered with your account number
- Follow the on-screen prompts to generate a Paycode and PIN.
- Once at the ATM, punch the Enter key on the machine and select Paycode
- Follow the prompts to finalize your transaction.
- You have your cash.
Cardless Withdrawal With Access Bank
Once at any Access Bank ATM, just follow the below procedures:
- Dial “*903#” from the mobile number registered with your account number.
- Select Withdraw Money
- Enter the amount and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive an SMS with the transaction code.
- Press “0” on the machine to perform a cardless withdrawal.
- Select Access Money, input your phone number, initial amount, transaction code received, and select Continue.
- The ATM will dispense your cash.
You might also like: Challenges During The Transition From Opencart To Magento 2
Cardless Withdrawal With GTBank
GTBank has three options for this transaction – via USSD code, mobile app, and internet. But in all, this is how to carry out the cardless withdrawal.
For the Cardless Withdrawal:
- Once at any GTBank ATM
- Press Enter button on the ATM
- Select the Cardless Withdrawal(GT-Rescue) option
- Enter transaction code received earlier on your mobile phone
- Enter Amount
- Press Enter button to proceed
- Collect your Cash
For the USSD Code
For the USSD Code take the following steps:
- Just dial *737*3*AMOUNT# from the mobile number registered with your account number.
- The transaction code will be sent via SMS.
- Press any button on the machine (without inserting your card)
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- Enter the transaction code you received earlier.
- Enter your 737 pin or the last four digits of your card.
- Finalize your transaction and collect your cash.
It might also interest you: New technologies in education with values
Cardless Withdrawal With Zenith Bank
In order to achieve a Cardless Withdrawal in Zenith Bank, follow the below steps:
- Dial *966*60# from the mobile number registered with your account number.
- Select option 7
- Follow the on-screen prompts
- You will receive a transaction code
- Complete the transaction at any nearest quick teller-enabled ATM with the transaction code received earlier and your PIN.
- Collect your cash.
First Bank Cardless Withdrawal
In order to achieve a Cardless Withdrawal in First Bank, follow the below steps:
- Dial *848*Amount# on your registered number
- Fill in the blanks with the required details
- Authenticate the transaction with your PIN
- Create a 4-digit one-time PIN as the bank require that you generate.
- A pay code will be sent to you via SMS or email
- At First Bank ATM, enter your PIN
- Select Cardless Withdrawal
- Enter your 4-digit one time PIN and Paycode
- Enter your phone number and the amount
- Collect your cash
How to Process Cardless Withdrawal With Fidelity Bank
Note that you must register for instant banking by dialling *770#. It is a one-time registration.
- Then dial *770*8*amount# from the mobile number registered with your account number.
- Follow screen instructions to create a one-time PIN ( OTP).
- Enter your instant banking PIN for confirmation.
- A pay code will be generated and sent to your registered Fidelity mobile number via SMS.
- Press any button on the ATM machine or enter key preferably.
- Select Dial4Cash or Paycode cashout
- Enter the 4 digit PIN you generated earlier
- Enter the Paycode you received via SMS.
- Input the amount and ATM will dispense.
Cardless Withdrawal With UBA Bank
Note: UBA cardless withdrawal goes with the #100 fee.
UBA provides two options for cardless withdrawal – via USSD code and mobile banking app.
Via USSD code
Dial *919# from the mobile number registered with your account number.
- Enter 8 to go to the next page
- Press 4 to select cardless withdrawal
- Enter your PIN
- Select ATM withdrawal
- Enter amount
- You will receive a pay code via SMS
- Press any button on the ATM machine or Enter key
- Select Cardless withdrawal
- Input the 4 digit PIN you generated earlier
- Input the Paycode received
- Input Amount
- Collect your cash
Via UBA Mobile Banking App
- Open and log in to the UBA Mobile banking app by putting your login details. You can download it from the play store.
- Click the Menu
- Select Cardless Withdrawal
- Enter Amount
- Enter PIN
- Click ‘Generate Paycode’
- Input generated pay code received earlier via SMS at the ATM machine
- Follow screen instructions and collect your cash.
Read also: Apple iPhone 13 Rumors New Camera Design
Cardless Withdrawal With EcoBank
EcoBank only allows their mobile banking app for this service. You will have to download the app and then follow the instructions to register for mobile banking services. After that, follow the below procedures.
- Log in to your account using your login details.
- Click Xpresscash in the list of services available.
- Choose ATM from the options
- Enter the particular account you want to withdrawal from.
- An eight-digit electronic token will be generated. This token is only valid for three days and expires thereafter.
- At any Ecobank ATM, select the Xpresscash option. Click any button if it is not EcoBank ATM.
- Enter the 8-digit E-token generated earlier
- Enter the amount
- Take your cash
It might also interest you: Facebook Marketplace Fairbanks Alaska
Wema Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- Dial *945*8*Amount# from the mobile number registered with your account number.
- Input a Cashout PIN
- Input the amount. NB: maximum to withdraw is 20,000 Naira
- You will receive a Cash-Out Code via SMS from Wema Bank
- At the ATM, press Enter or any button on the ATM machine
- Select Paycode
- Enter required details to complete the transaction.
- Withdraw your money